Tuesday, February 5, 2008

As far back as I remember

I don't remember much about my life before mid October. It is reported that I was wandering the streets and was turned over to Animal Rescue. After a week, no one had claimed me and I was about to go "to sleep" but someone at VGSR took responsibility for me. The vet gave me lots of shots and a little bit of surgery before I headed to VA. Back then they called me "Romeo" and you can see some of my early portraits here [My VGSR Page]

B.J., from VGSR brought me into his home and let me play with all the other dogs at his place for a week, then on saturday morning he took me and some of the others to a place called PetSmart. And that's where I met E&A. They walked around with me for a little bit and introduced me to a few other people. After a long while playing around, I got to go home with them!!!

Before we left, they had to buy a place for me to sleep, food, and some other things too. It turns out that I'm a bit smaller than I look under all my hair. E had to go back inside twice to get a different or smaller collar that would fit me. Finally, the third time, he just took me in with him and finally got it right.

So I hopped in the back of the RAV for the ride home and we were off on a new adventure! We stopped for "gas" on the way home and that's where A captured my first portrait, right there at the station in the car!

Aren't I handsome?

R

No comments: