Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Thanksgiving

We went to E's parents' house for Thanksgiving dinner. Everyone was going to be there - even E's brother S was in town for the holiday! It was a surprise for Gpa J and Gma D that S would be there. When we arrived, E went in ahead of us and I started sniffing around. I was so excited to explore a new place! We started up the stairs so that I wouldn't scratch the floors in the entry way and I tried to calm down a little. E came back to the door and said he was taking me home. What?!?! Without dinner? But S wasn't even there yet! He told A not to wait for us, to go ahead and eat and that he might not come back. We got back in the car and headed home.

E did eventually head back for dinner and when E&A came home. They said they had a good time. It was probably better that I didn't stay though. My cousin Tess came with S, and it may have been hard to play nice with her. We'll never know. Turns out she probably didn't enjoy dinner either because she had to hang out in an upstairs bedroom all alone. Now she has moved to NC, so it might be a while before I get to meet her.

R

No comments: