Monday, March 10, 2008

He's Got No Feet!!!

Once we finally got to one of the Relaxing Rowdy Rover classes we had some great fun! I don't get to see the other dogs all that often, but I still get to work on all my fun tricks. And occasionally I get to take a peek at the other dogs. Little by little, I get to see more of them. They say it's because I'm becoming more comfortable. (Fooled them! I'll still bark at them all when I get the chance!)


At my first RRR class I had the unfortunate experience of sitting on my water bowl. I didn't think much of it, but Colleen sure thought it was a hoot! She pulled out a little PVC pipe ladder and laid it on the floor and asked me to walk over it. I did that for a while and then she put some loose sticks down to make it tougher for me. Her conclusion - I've got no feet! Or at least I'm not aware of where I'm putting my feet or what is under them. So my homework was to walk all over or better yet avoid walking on various things. E&A put all sorts of brooms and rakes and other long handled things on the floor for me to walk around. They would send me on food hunts among all the clutter. I eventually got the hang of it. But once it came time for clean up, I was all tuckered out. I guess they had some fun while I was resting...


No comments: